INTRODUCING THE COMMONS IN LINCOLN
A Benchmark Signature Living Community
Model Homes Now Open
The Commons in Lincoln is now proudly owned and operated by Benchmark Senior Living, the Northeast’s senior living leader.
Enjoy the utmost in style, service & luxury living:
- Maintenance-free Cape style homes & apartments
- Lemon Pippin Café and Gala Restaurant, serving lunch & dinner
- State-of-the-art fitness center with indoor pool & personal training
- Trips to symphony concerts & favorite Boston attractions
- Daily events, workshops & lifelong learning opportunities
- Housekeeping, lawn care & snow removal
- Secure indoor parking & chauffeured transportation
and much more – Visit today and tour our Model Homes.
Be involved and be inspired.
At The Commons, you’ll find endless ways to explore your passions, from astronomy and gardening clubs, to model train and wine tasting groups. Join one of our resident-led clubs or start your own and share your talents with friends.
Important update: Please note that the main entrance is temporarily closed due to construction on Rte 2. To Navigate to The Commons in Lincoln, please enter 222 Sandy Pond Road into your GPS.
Sales & Information
Residents & Staff
Welcome To My Brochure
Customize Your Brochure: Community Life
Customize Your Brochure: Photo Gallery
Customize Your Brochure: Floor Plans
What type of residence best suits your needs/lifestyle? Select samples from these
2 bedroom floor plans and contact us to learn about more available options.
2 Bedroom 2 Bath plus den
2 Bedroom 2 Bath plus loft
2 Bedroom 2 Bath
Customize Your Brochure: Health Care Information
Customize Your Brochure: Additional Information