When You Need a Little Assistance, You Can Rely on Signature Services
Custom services tailored to your needs.
Every Independent Living resident is unique and has different needs. That is why our Signature Services are fully customized to provide what you need when you need it. No task is too small.
It may be temporary assistance following a surgery or a helping hand with house cleaning—or, you may just want someone to talk to. You can continue to experience the best in senior living at The Commons without restrictions!
Example services available.
Whether you want assistance with managing care, post-hospitalization support or everyday chores, we can help! Here are examples of the services we offer:
- Medication reminders
- Assistance with showering/bathing
- Assistance with hygiene/grooming
- Catheter care
- Escorts to and from meals
- Light housekeeping
- Support after rehabilitation or hospitalization
- Additional personalized services as needed
Care at an affordable cost.
Signature Services are reasonably priced and billed directly to your monthly statement. All services are provided by Benchmark Senior Living caregivers who are certified nursing assistants (CNAs) and home health aides.
- Services are billed at $35 per hour (one-hour minimum).
- Medication reminders are $10 per reminder.
- Escorts to meals are $10 each way.
We are always happy to chat! If you would like to learn more about Signature Services, please download our insert below.