Continuing Care Retirement Communities: Understanding Contract Types
Please join us for an educational session on the available contract types within continuing care retirement communities (CCRCs).
About this Event
When visiting communities, the discussion around contract options can feel confusing and overwhelming. The Commons’ Campus Executive Director, Reynaldo LeBlanc, and Director of Sales and Marketing, Mary Garrity Cormier, will discuss the various contract types available at CCRCs and the many benefits of living at one.
This virtual session will cover:
- Differentiating CCRCs: The key differences between types of communities and contracts.
- Tax Benefits: Important financial and tax benefits associated with living at a CCRC.
- Long -Term Care Insurance: The value of having long-term care insurance and what this means for your healthcare needs.
- Life at The Commons: Our residents enjoy personalized service and peace of mind with access to a full continuum of care.
- As experts in continuing care contracts, Reynaldo and Mary will ensure you leave this session feeling more confident in navigating these contracts and knowing the questions to ask when you visit.
- We hope you can join us at this educational event to learn about the unique opportunities available at CCRCs and hear about our thoughtfully personalized approach to senior living at The Commons.