Expect quality short-term care that provides long-term confidence.
Senior Rehabilitation at Benchmark Senior Living at The Commons in Lincoln.
Benchmark Senior Living at The Commons in Lincoln offers comprehensive Medicare-certified rehabilitative therapy services to help individuals regain mobility, speech, balance and the skills necessary to maintain their highest level of independence. For post-acute care admission following joint replacement surgery, stroke or fall, we offer the strength training, nutritional dining and hands-on professional nursing and rehabilitative care you need to regain your health and independence.
Benchmark Senior Living at The Commons in Lincoln offers rehabilitation in a beautifully appointed health services neighborhood.
- Rehabilitation therapies, including physical, occupational, speech and recreational
- Specialized dietary services and three chef-prepared meals daily
- Medicare-certified care
- Social services
- Consultant services available, including dental, podiatry and audiology
- Personalized discharge planning
- Wheelchair-accessible transportation (with special provisions necessary for oxygen)
- Telecommunications devices for the hearing-impaired
- Beauty salon/barbershop
- Engaging and educational activities
We welcome new residents from the local community, when space is available.
Subject to regulatory approval. Both the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Massachusetts Executive Office of Elder Affairs regulate our health services facilities and operations, and our development is also subject to local permitting and zoning approvals.