Expect your social life to flourish.
Your calendar can be as full as you want it to be at The Commons in Lincoln.
From leading a club, to connecting with family and friends online, Commons residents have the world at their fingertips. Whether you prefer to stay in, to go out, or a little of each, you will find something new to love every day. Benchmark Senior Living is a leader in innovation, and the recipient of national awards for our commitment to what’s new, now, and uniquely you.
Here, residents come together to laugh, learn, and share new experiences every day:
- Trips to symphony concerts and favorite Boston attractions
- Concerts and parties, welcoming Boston’s top musicians on campus
- Daily events and workshops
- Affinity-based, resident-run clubs, including astronomy, gardening, model trains, wine tasting and more. Join one of our resident-led clubs or start your own and share your talents with friends
- Benchmark Connections for sharing photos, stories and family histories online
- Live Now, Live Well programming
- Lifelong Learning, featuring guest lecturers
For more information on the unexpected living that can be done at The Commons in Lincoln, call us at 1-877-920-5381 or click here to contact us online.
Welcome To My Brochure
Customize Your Brochure: Community Life
Customize Your Brochure: Photo Gallery
Customize Your Brochure: Floor Plans
What type of residence best suits your needs/lifestyle? Select samples from these
2 bedroom floor plans and contact us to learn about more available options.
2 Bedroom 2 Bath plus den
2 Bedroom 2 Bath plus loft
2 Bedroom 2 Bath
Customize Your Brochure: Health Care Information
Customize Your Brochure: Additional Information